Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Its been almost a month since I've said anything, I apologize. I've had many days where I've had ideas of stuff to post but I just haven't. I'll give you a brief summary of the highlights over the last month.

We survived the ice storm. The first night without power, we just stayed here and cuddled for warmth. The dogs suprisingly put off alot of heat, so it was toasty warm. We got up though and it was pretty cold in the house. The second day we went to my parents where they had a gas heater and gas grill. Ended up staying the night. Grilled pizza's, chili, lots of things. My dad even made coffee on the grill. haha. The next day, Thursday, we went by the house late that night to get some extra stuff for staying at my parents and the power was on! I was freaking out!! Turned on every light just because I could! So we ended up staying at our house that night. We were very lucky to get power that quickly! I know lots of people that went alot longer.

The next week was the Celine Dion concert!! Couldn't find anyone to take my extra ticket, won't get into that..ugh! Our seats were AWESOME!!! The concert was in the round and had catwalks off to the side. There was ONE row of seats between us and the stage. We could touch her! Take as many pics as we wanted! It was awesome!! Can I emphasize that anymore?!?! The whole concert was great! The next day Lindsey and I went ice skating. That was fun. I held on to the rail and only went around once. But it was still fun. Lindsey did really well. She was skating around not even holding on to anything. Overall, we had a great time and I would totally see Celine in concert again! I'll post pics soon.

I also had another dr's appt. Heartbeat was 152. I'm only up 2 lbs from before I was pregnant. Yay! And my blood pressure is actually lower than before I was pregnant. Nothing really big at the appointment. Heard the heartbeat, chit-chatted with the dr, asked questions. We did get to schedule the big ultrasound!! YAY! It will be March 20th. I'm counting down the days. Hopefully Baby W will cooperate so we can find out if we're having a boy or girl. We do have names picked out for both. We're going shopping the day after the ultrasound. Mainly to see what nursery furniture we like, then we're coming back and ordering it online. I'm sure I'll be buying a few outfits too!

Ok, I think thats its...celine pics next!

No comments: