Thursday, January 22, 2009

i'm bad..

So I've kinda avoided my blog, only because I've been really tired and really busy. Plus, lack of things to write about. I'll sum it up for you though.

Work has finally picked back up, hence the tired and busy parts. The last 3 wks have involved 12 hr days, which the bank account doesn't mind of course. But me, well those long days are rough when you have to get up at 4 am the next day. I'm very grateful for it picking up, I can definitely deal with it for a while. :)

Last week, I had my first appointment with my regular OB. She was so excited for us. It kind of freaked me out at first. Most doctors seem like they care but not as much as she did. It was genuine too. Which was very nice. I've always been happy since switching to this doctor and now I'm really happy I did. The appointment was pretty short. I got free stuff-reading material and some other things. The best part was hearing the baby's heartbeat. The nurse couldn't find it right away but when she did, very cool to hear!! The heartbeat was 168! The funniest part was at checkout, where you get to go start paying for the baby. LOL! I told the insurance lady that this was the "Yay you're having a baby, now you have to pay for it."

Nothing else really going on. Hopefully I'll update more often now.

No comments: