Sunday, January 4, 2009

Pictures!

So wednesday we went and I had an ultrasound to see our little one. Heartbeat was 146 and baby measured 7wk and 4days. The doctor said my due date is Aug 14, 2009. Of course that could change over time but thats the estimate. There wasn't alot to see on the pictures sinces the baby is so small (about 1/2 inch) but it was still cool. Got to see the heartbeat but not hear it. So I'll defintely be anxious to hear it next time. I think we got the crap ultrasound machine that day. I have to say seeing those images was a great end to 2008.

This was the first year in a long time that we didn't do anything for new years. We had supper with relatives and then went home and watched some movies. Ok, Ben watched, I fell asleep. Thursday we finally took down all the Christmas stuff, so now the house is back to normal.
Now I'll leave you with pictures of our baby!



No comments: