Wednesday, May 27, 2009

28 wks 5 days

Yes, things are moving quickly, atleast I think so.
Last week I had my glucose test, 4D ultrasound and regular check-up.
Things are looking good:
BP-110/65-I think my blood pressure is actually lower when I'm pregnant! haha
Weight: I'm only up 8 lbs so far. I'm sure I'll gain a ton now that I'm in the last trimester. Last trimester, thats crazy to think I'm here already!!
Amelia according to the ultrasound weighed 2lbs 11 oz and is measuring a week ahead.
Glucose test: passed! :) I have to say the drink wasn't too awful. I didn't get the orange, lemon lime instead. It just tasted like funky sprite.
Also, a bonus that day, I had a dentist appointment. No cavities!

The ultrasound was really cool. We got a CD with pictures, VHS (can't even play that in our own house!) and printed color and black and white pictures. She had her foot in front of her head! Craziest thing ever!! I was just really glad she wasn't face down.

We also have her room painted, crib assembled, bedding out (still no matress). Our glider now has a chocolate brown slip cover which looks great!!

Pictures later tonight, but I gotta get ready for work now.

On a side note, anyone update their blogger from iphone? I had an app that I tried but had no luck. Suggestions?

AND hopefully friday we'll hopefully find out if Ben got a new job!

No comments: