Wednesday, June 3, 2009

sorry...

I didn't put up the pics yet, but really all my readers have probably seen everything on my facebook anyway.

Ben got the job. Its 2 1/2 hrs away.
Our daycare that we had lined up is no more.
So we have to find someone to keep her til a daycare opens since some days we'll both need to leave by 5 am and no one opens that early. OR we find someone to keep her that early either in our house or theirs. We have nothing in the works. He doesn't get home til 6:30 and some nights I've gotten home as late as 8. Those are the days that I usually leave around 5.

Needless to say I'm stressed out and hormonal...not a good mix. The crying for no reason and can't stop has pretty much started. Which sucks.

I dont know where to go from here but she's coming in about 10 wks and we've got nothing...

No comments: