Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm a slacker...

Today marks 37 wks, which means I'm full term. YAY! Now the next few weeks are just extra "baking" time. Had an appointment today, got checked for any possible dilation. Well, hold on to your panties people, I'm 4 cm!! Yeah the dr was about as shocked as I was. She said I was between 3.5 and 4, but shes going with 4. Um, wow! I think I'm still in shock. The bag is now packed minus a few things that I was just gonna throw in last minute-toothbrush, hairbursh, etc.
Funny story: I was talking with a pregnant friend, shes due tomorrow, and was saying how great it would be if you could just go in and they say "Hey you're a 4, lets go to the hospital." I of course said that completely jokingly, because I never thought it would happen. Not to me. So, its kinda weird. Of course, I probably jinxed myself and will be at 4 forever. Or not, we'll see.

In other news, the nursery is done. Minus two things to hang on the wall. They will go up tonight. I need to take pics of it all completely and post them. Plus a belly shot. I haven't done that....I have some, just haven't bothered posting them.

I feel like I have to eat every 2 hrs now. Of course, I pee way more frequently. :) I have a new obsession with eating ice. I can't get enough. I actually had Ben go get me a Route 44 cup last night. :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

I totally did the ice thing. FYI Zaxby's has the same ice as Sonic ;)