Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's been a while...

I had to get in atleast one post before 2009. Nothing much to write about these days. I doubt you want to read about my nausea, excessive trips to the bathroom, and what I'm enjoying eating.

Oh well, you get to anyway, well some of it. I can't say that I've really been sick. I just learned that when I'm hungry eat, doesn't have to be a huge meal, but if I don't then I dont feel so well. So if its 10am and I think I can wait til noon to eat, I can't. I feel like a bottomless pit somedays. I really have been enjoying grapes and oranges and triscuits. Not together. Chicken is my friend. Beef is not!! Only puked once, but I think it was just a bad burger. Smells are a big thing, I actually made Ben go get groceries because just the thought of all that did not set well with me. Wal-Mart was torture! Between the cologne and food, yuck!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! Ours was good. I missed getting together with Ben's family on Christmas Eve because I wasn't feeling well.

This past weekend, Lindsey, Heath, Ben and I went to see Jeff Dunham live. It was a great show! Guitar Guy is really good, he was the opener. I think the show was definitely worth the drive plus we got to see snow! We went from 70 degrees here to below freezing and snow! I really want to play in it but we didn't.

Tomorrow, I have a Dr's appt and ultrasound. So thats exciting. Hoping to have pictures to show!!

1 comment:

Stephanie Anderson said...

I had trouble with riding in a car. I had to be driving. And I so get the bottomless pit analogy.

Steph