Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I have 3 sticks of butter in my belly!

Haha! Before any of you think I've gone and had a weird craving for butter (eww), that is how much my baby weighs as of saturday. 12 oz or 3 sticks of butter. On saturday, a good friend/former co-worker offered to do a little free look and we got some much better ultrasound pictures of little Amelia. The night before, I had a dream that she wasn't a she! Instead she was a he! But she's definitely still a she! One great shot we got was of our sweet little innocent daughter flipping us off! Yep, she was. Atleast that's what it looked like! Haha!! Then the next 5 mins of video is of me laughing, looks like there's an earthquake going on my belly.

I have to say the coolest part of being pregnant, is feeling the baby move. Its a very weird feeling, like gas bubbles. I've been feeling her for a while, started when I was about 18 wks. It was very very random then. Now its a little more frequent. If I drink two diet cokes in one day, she's really hyper. I usualy feel the most movement when I'm going to bed, but I feel now just randomly through the day. Hopefully ben can feel it soon, so far not, but I think he will soon. That will bring about a whole other post on people touching the belly. I'm sure you're on the edge of your seat for that one!

I must get back to work! This is my first post from my phone, so I apologize if it looks funny or anything.
Also, you iphone users (steph and who ever else) tell me what you think! Yay or nay?! I'm considering getting one!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Post looks fine.
You NEED an iPhone. Really you do :)
I want to see the pictures!!

Leah said...

LOL! I'm not sure Ben would agree that I need one, but who cares. ;)
I'm upgradeable starting tomorrow so now its really tempting, since I won't have to pay an extra $200 for the phone.

Stephanie Anderson said...

I really love mine! It takes a while to get used to the touchscreen for texting and email (I guess I'm a really tactile typer... he he) But the internet is AWESOME! And I have found so many useful Apps (grocery lists, tip calculator, fun games, etc..) Using the phone for calling (wow, is that what it is for?? lol) is really easy, too.

So glad you are enjoying your pregnancy. Enjoy the first one. If you choose to have a second, it's so much harder to enjoy because you have another one chase!

Steph