Friday, March 20, 2009

Its a....

GIRL!!!

Yep, we're going to have a daughter! :) She is measuring right on track. She weighs all of 10 oz, which the tech said is actually 2 oz ahead of where she should be. She looks perfect! A little stubborn though. Her head was way down and the tech needed her to move. She tried to get her to move, didn't work. So we may have a stubborn little girl on our hands. :)

I'll post our pics later, once I get them scanned. Also, since we had a pretty good idea it was a girl last week, I returned some pants to Kohl's and ended up getting some really adorable onsies. I'll show those off too! :)

Her name: Amelia Jordan

This is starting to feel real. I like it! :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Why am I now tearing up at work?
Its a beautiful name and you are going to love having a little girl (mot days).