Tuesday, March 10, 2009

just a few things....

Some "perks" of working in my field are getting a sneak peek at my baby without going to the doctor. I dont abuse it or anything, but I was getting really impatient with only having seeing our child as a blob. So this past week I got to see what he or she looked like. A baby! Imagine that! A real baby, with a head, spine, arms, legs, hands and feet. Even a beating heart (didn't doubt that since I've heard it). It was cool. I even have it on video!! :) Next week is the big ultrasound to mearsure the baby and hopefully find out the sex. Of course, in my sneak peek, we did see if we could see anything down there. I'm not gonna reveal what we saw or didn't see just yet. You will all have to wait til next friday! :) And if you know, don't tell! :) We do have names picked out for either sex. Official word in a week or so what we're having!! YAY!

Well my just a few things, is just one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is soooo not fair. We need to know. Just kidding. It doesn't really matter. Pink or blue it will be loved either way.


Peggy