Friday, June 12, 2009

31 weeks

Today I had my 31 week appointment. It ended up being with another doctor, which initially I was fine with, but afterwards I didn't feel so great. Some of my concerns I voiced, figured most if not all was normal, but the whole time (which was maybe 10 mins) I felt like I was being pushed out the door. Since the last appointment, I've had some dizziness. Its happened just when I'm sitting down, not actually doing anything. Also, sometimes I've found my heart will just start racing and I have to catch my breath. I've had a headache everyday this week, just a dull one, nothing major but they don't seem to go away. Yesterday was the day that really got me. I haven't been sleeping well lately, so I'm incredibly tired. I've been having the braxton-hicks contractions, but yesterday I think they were real. They hurt and I actually had to stop for a minute and wait. Luckily, they were very random and only happened a few times but it kinda worried me a little.
Basically, she said the dizziness/headache stuff is probably all just sinus/allergy. Suggested meds to take for that. The rest, basically if it doesn't get worse I'm ok. I'll be glad to have my normal dr back for the next appointment.
My blood pressure was still normal. I'm only up 3lbs from last appt, so total weight gain 11 lbs I think. I haven't really been too concerned with it, nor has my dr. The one today, brought it up first thing. Thought it was weird, but whatever.
I'm hormonal, stressed and tired. Exhausted.

I feel like all I've done is complained. sorry I dont mean for it to sound that way, I'm not complaining, just sharing. :) The nursery is almost complete. We got a dresser in Monday and its almost put together. Then I'll have pics of everything!

No comments: