Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Neglected

Yes, my blog has been neglected. I have good excuses. Busy, boring, busy and still boring. I figured you didn't want to hear about my numerous dr's visits. I'll make it the short version.
Eyes-haven't really changed in 4 yrs
Went for my wrist/arm-fam dr sent me to ortho-he thinks its a nerve in my elbow. So I've got meds to take, but I can't take them now. I'll explain why later.
RE-were planning to start Clomid once I start my period. Don't go back til March. Of course that has changed now as well. Thats a separate blog. :)

Our Christmas tree and decorations went up a few days after Thanksgiving. We haven't put up the big tree since 2005, so i was pretty excited. I have pics of that to show you.
I started the Twilight series right around Thanksgiving. Finished the first 3 books rather quickly. I'm on Breaking Dawn right now, but its taking me a while to get it finished. It is a long long book though. Thats my excuse. :)


Not the best pictures of our tree and stuff but it'll do for now. Much prettier in person!


No comments: