Sunday, July 27, 2008

Backyard Friends

***Warning***The following are pictures of things in our backyard...if you dont like spiders...dont look! If you do look, don't say I didn't warn you, thats if you dont like spiders.***End Warning*** There are also some cloud pictures at the bottom.


These little dudes are hanging out in our backyard, eating all the bugs. YAY! I think they're pretty with their colors and stuff. I don't particularly like spiders, but these are cool looking. Front and back yard combined, we probably have about 5 or 6.

My husband took these pics this morning of a little storm that rolled through. I dont think it even rained, but the clouds looked pretty cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

although i read the warning, i shouldn't have looked..yeah they're cool-lookin, but that's it! ick..it makes me cringe! :) hehe did u kill them? *shivers in disgust*

Lindsey

Leah said...

Nope, we didn't kill them. They're good spiders, if any spider can be considered that. And they're way too big and move too fast for me to try and kill them anyway.