Wednesday, July 16, 2008

It was only the beginning...

I'm afraid my ER visit was only the beginning of my medical stuff to come. I had my follow-up appointment today. He told me he doesn't think its my gallbladder but he put me on some antacids for a month, if the pain doesn't get better or go away to call him and I'll have another test done. Ever since I was sick, just eating triscuits and drinking water gave me indigestion, which I thought was odd but figured with all the puking I did, my stomach was still a little upset. So I have those to take. He thinks I either had a virus or possibly food poisoning. For the time being I will be avoiding Burger King and hot dogs. And those cupcake bites. ick! I didn't even eat one, but I was starting to feel bad while I made them so the thought of them doesn't appeal right now. I also told him about my wrist, that I was now having pain and not just the tingling in my fingers. So he said I really need to have that nerve test done because I most likely have carpal tunnel. SO...whether insurance will pay or not, I'm gonna have to do it. Eventually I could have permanent numbness in my hand. Then I have my other doctors appointment in August. The whole "haven't gotten pregnant and been trying for over a year" will be coming up. This will result in drugs, I'm sure, because she gave me some last time. Then possibly fertility stuff. Oh well...thats a part of growing up/getting old. You have medical problems and then tests and you deal with it.

In other news I got some cute shoes tonight. These will be my new work shoes and they could also work with jeans. I just bought a new pair of shoes for work but they already have holes in the soles. Crappy shoes!!

So far the size changes since I've lost weight have been in the bra and shoe departments. I find that funny!! I actually have dropped a shoe size,or I'm kinda in between. The 9 was actually too big and the 8.5 was tight. I went with the 9. Then in the bras. I put one on the other day and fastened it on the last set of hooks, the ones all the way over and it was still too big. Now if I could only drop a pant size!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm just browsing on ur blog here. Very cool! Sorry u have been sick~sounds like u got a lot going on. Hope u feel better soon! :)