Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My Weekend, Part 2

After the baby shower, we ventured over to The Container Store. That was a cool store! Everyone must check one out sometime. I'm a big organazational freak, even though my house doesn't look like it all the time, but I love finding cool stuff or new stuff. They have everything from closet organizers, to desks, to kitchen stuff, to wrapping paper, travel stuff, etc. It goes on and on. Right now they're having a big travel sale and free shipping on some items. Our favorite and funniest moment in there was when we were walking around and saw this huge section of trashcans. A worker walked past us, and in a very excited tone says "Don't you just love trashcans!!" We kinda just looked at each other and laughed. We think they put something through the venting system to make all their employees happy, happy, happy.

I also got to go in my first Williams-Sonoma store. We tried some free samples. My favorite was the caramel apple bread. I couldn't find it on the website, but it was really good. We also sampled the Cherry Blossom Sling drink. I'm pretty sure there wasn't any alcohol in it but it really really tasted like their was. I couldn't drink it all, it was so strong, or tart. I would like to get this Pizza Que Grill for my husband. We keep talking about grilling pizza, but not extremely sure how to go about it. I think this would be nice to have. He'd really like this, but no. There were a ton of cool things in that store.

No comments: