Monday, July 28, 2008

Purses

I need a new purse and seeing as how my birthday is next sunday, I think I deserve one. :) My problem is that I'm picky and dont particularly like to spend a ton on a purse. I've looked everywhere for one. All the stores in the mall, various other stores, online, etc. I know I technically haven't looked everywhere...so I'm asking my readers...all 3 or 4 of you (haha) to give me some places to look. This can be online or in stores. Anything would be helpful! Thanks!!

2 comments:

Stephanie Anderson said...

Well, I like lots of bling, so I enjoy the Kathy von Zeeland purses. They may be a little "much" for ya as far as the stuff on them are concerned. And, well, I've been drooling over a Coach purse for forever now but I won't (and can't) spend what it requires :( I like to look for bags at TJMaxx. They usually have some great deals on brand purses.

Steph

Kristi said...

Hey Leah,
Guess I can't be a lurker anymore since I'm commenting you. My fave place to shop for purses (because I'm kind of a cheap person) is at TJ Maxx. They have lots of good brands for a lot less than Dillards and places like that. My husband even got me a great Ralph Lauren tote from there for Christmas for a really good price. Just a thought...