Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Went to the doctor yesterday for my ear. They've been bothering me since Saturday and I figured ear infection. I can't really hear out of the left one, right is ok now. I was having some lovely dizziness to go along with it. I got some nasal spray and am supposed to start taking that.

Yesterday I did I good thing. After almost 4 years of not living with my parents, I finally cleaned out my closet in their house. We got rid of alot of clothes. Donated some and took my old prom dresses to a consignment shop. The only things I brought home were some high school keepsake type shirts and a few pairs of shoes. Also my flute. I think my mom is excited to have more closet space now. It was interesting seeing some of the clothes I used to wear. I dont remember ever wearing a medium, but I apparently did. That made me a little sad, because I used to think I was fat then. If I had only known. I still have one bookshelf in there with annuals and pictures that I need to go through. Maybe another day.

The Celine concert was rescheduled for Feb which works out GREAT!!!! :)

No comments: