Thursday, May 29, 2008

Addicted

I am addicted to reading peoples blogs. I keep discovering more blogs of people I know or don't know. I enjoy reading about people's lives. Not in a nosey way, but just as a so this is what life is like in another city or state. I like it. Once you read one blog, you find links to more blogs and other things. I enjoy it. Keeps from entertained on my day off. I should really be doing laundry or studying for my registry.

I apologize for the lack of double spacing between paragraphs in the other entry. I tried I really did.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I found you on 20SB. I too am a blog addict! And once I discovered google reader would watch them all for me... Oh man!

Dustin James said...

I too am a blog addict. I just found yours on 20 somethings and will be chiming in from time to time. Feel free to take a look at mine as well, http://www.embracingmynerdiness.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I discovered blogs last month and haven't looked back. I love reading about other people because I am really nosy. Plus it makes me look busy at work if we are going through a quiet time!