Thursday, May 29, 2008

Winners!






So this season of reality tv had my interest. I've never actually watched a whole episode of Dancing with the Stars until this season; I've only watched one season of American Idol when Carrie Underwood won; and I love watching ANTM.
Well this year, I decided to watch DWTS. I was always a fan of Kristi Yamaguchi when I was a child. I still to this day enjoy watching figure skating. It's always something I've wanted to be able to do. The jumps, spins, etc. One of those childhood dreams, I suppose. I really wanted Kristi to win, although I didn't vote. It was totally obvious she should win. She was the best dancer from the beginning, hands down! And she WON! yay!
I can say that I didn't watch a whole episode of AI this year. I think th show has really just run its course. Its kinda blah to me. (hopefully all the AI fans won't kill me after they read this) I did however in my channel flipping, hear David Cook sing a few times. I like his voice. I definitely thought he should win over Archuleta, mainly because he's older and I felt he would appreciate it and do well. I honestly figured Archuleta would win. He had been the favorite from the beginning. Much to my suprise and I think David Cook's suprise, he won! YAY again!
The most anticipated season finale (for me) was ANTM. My stupid cable company doesn't carry the CW network so I have to watch the episodes on youtube the next day. On ANTM, they always have little skinny people. Occasionally they have what they call plus size models. These girls are only maybe a 10 or 12! SO NOT plus size. If they're plus size, I'm gigantic size. Anyway, Whitney was on this season and she made it to the final 3. This is the absolute farthest any "plus size" girl had EVER made it. I didn't think she would win due to her size. BUT she did! My mouth literally dropped open when I read she had won. I was freakin happy! Maybe theres hope for the rest of us now...hehe. When I told my husband, (who claims he doesn't like those shows) he actually did a "WHAT?!?"
So my shows have ended, well I might add. Now all thats left is Shot at Love with Tila Tequila, which I do not watch. Flavor of Love has ended only for him to go back to his baby's mama. I guess we shall see what new trash tv comes on this summer.

1 comment:

Working Girl Two said...

omg i am OBSESSED with ANTM. and i loved whitney! i'm so glad she won! woohoo!