Monday, May 5, 2008

Great day!

Today turned out to be a pretty awesome day for me. I went to the dr for my neck. Went and had my MRI today and have a nerve test on my arm in a few weeks. I've heard not so great stories about that but I'm gonna have to do it to find out whats going on. I'll keep you updated on how those turn out.

Today I got a chance to speak my mind and be honest about my feelings with a friend and it actually felt really good to get it all out. My doubts were gone and I felt so much better knowing we were on the same page about things. I just have to quit overanalyzing and thinking to much.

I ordered a new camera lense and got that in today. I can't wait to have some time to go try it out. Hopefully that will happen this weekend, giving the weather cooperates and I'm not working all day.

Another big thing going on with me, I signed up for Weight Watchers on sunday. I'm doing the online version, so I dont have to go to those annoying meetings. YAY! They have two versions on the online part. I chose the points system. I went over my points today but I'm still getting adjusted to what I can eat, rather how much I can eat. Also working it out for my work days when lunch out is the only option is gonna be fun. I'm trying to avoid sodas all together. Thats going to be a headache-literally! I think thats the reason I have one now! So wish me luck, I'm hoping to lose 50lbs, maybe more...

No comments: