Sunday, May 4, 2008

Priceless


Since we've moved, I can honestly say I've been a tad bit obsessed with how our house looks. Mainly the outside area since thats what the neighbors see. I want our yard to look nice. Don't want to be the only one with the bad looking yard. After much nagging, (yes I nag, I can admit it) I got the husband to mow the yard. Then we improved some things with our flower bed. I dont claim to have a green thumb or even know what some of the plants are called, as you will see. After 3 trips to Lowes, 1 trip to Hobby Lobby, 2 trips to Harmony Garden nursery, numerous trips to Wal-Mart and Home Depot (we got nothing at either place) the list is as follows:

13 bags of mulch

55 decorative stones

1 bag-64 quarts-potting soil

3 ceramic pots

3 azaleas

2 pink flowers

18 small white flowers


After two afternoons of work, knowing that it looks so much better was good...BUT
hearing you're husband say, " You're right, it really does look better!"
PRICELESS!

No comments: