Monday, May 26, 2008

Success!!

Well our first get together with friends was a success! YAY! I was a little nervous because in our whole married life we've never had a lot of people over. I'm social, but I've not always been of fan of lots of people in my house and all the cleaning and preparation that goes with it. I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that my parents never did that alot when I was growing up. So I've never been comfortable with it.

Anywho, we had 9 people total. We grilled. I'll brag on my husband a little. My grilled chicken was awesome!! We played Wii games and a really hilarious game of apples to apples. Met a few new people who I really liked. Overall I was pretty happy with how everything turned out!

This has been a lazy weekend for us. We did a whole lot of nothing. Rented a few movies yesterday and watched some of them yesterday and today. I had my parents and brother over tonight for lasagna.

My brand new dining room table is broken!! It has a self stored leaf/leave whatever thing. When you try to open it, it won't slide properly because track is broken. I'm gonna try tomorrow and call to see if I can get a new one or whats going to happen. I wish it was fixable but I dont think it is.

Another boring post for you...:)

No comments: