Friday, June 27, 2008

8's

Stephanie tagged me and I feel the need to post, so this is what you get for now.

Eight things I'm passionate about: (in no particular order)

~Music-I'm a music freak. More for classical than anything. I love a good song to sing along to while in my car or whatever but I really like classical. The sounds and everything. It can move you. I'm a band nerd...what can I say?

~Photography-I absolutely love taking pictures. You can capture a moment that you may never be able to get again. I just wish I had more time for it.

~My husband-Even though we fight or argue or dont always agree, I still love him. He's a very important person in my life.

~Friends-I dont think I could live without friends. My life would be really boring and I just need to have those people in my life.

~Family-as much as some can annoy me, really I love them all and my life would be really crappy without them.

~my job/helping people-As much as I have really crappy days at work, they can be totally washed away when I know I might have helped just one person.

~My dogs-they're like my children and really I dont know what I'd do with an empty house. I'm an animal freak. I would pick up all the dogs I see walking along the road if I could...yeah I know....I'm crazy.

~DIY/Crafty stuff-I love making things, espicially doing it myself. I love being crafty and making things. I secretly live for the thrill of knowing I did it myself instead of buying it from a store or something.

Eight things I would like to do before I die:

~Go to Italy

~Have kids!

~Get a tattoo-I have my pic all picked out, I'm just too chicken to get it and dont know where I'd put it.

~See a play on broadway

~Go to the DCI competition-its a marching band thing

~Live in the OBX for longer than a week of vacation

~Go to Paris

~Go to Niagra Falls

Eight things I say alot:

~Hi my name is Leah. I'll be doing your MRI today
~Are you doing ok?
~MRI, this is Leah
~Do you need to go potty?
~What kind of trouble are you having?
~Do you have a pacemaker?
~What do you want to eat?

Eight books I have read recently (or in the process of reading):
~Nights in Rodanthe
~Barbara Walters Autobiography-got to chapter two like two months ago and haven't touched it. I dont have time to read anything
~My registry review question/answer book
~Other registry review books
~again..no time to read really

Eight movies I've seen Eight times: not a repeat movie watcher unless its on tv usually
~Mr. Holland's Opus
~Mona Lisa Smile
~Legally Blonde
~Steele Magnolias
~Shakespeare In Love
~Sweet Home Alabama
~My Big Fat Greek Wedding
~Disney Movies

Eight blogger (or blog readers) friends I tag.... if you don't have a blog, post it as a comment:
~anyone who reads this...dont think there are eight people that read this...

No comments: