Sunday, June 1, 2008

Diaper Cake

I made a diaper cake today. I think it turned out pretty well, if I do say so!! I'm planning on making one for a co-worker, so I figured it'd be good to practice. One of my husbands co-workers is pregnant, so I decided to make it for her. It was fairly easy. The longest part was rolling all the diapers up and getting them situated on the cake. There are 3 tiers on this one. Top is kinda hard to see becuase of the bunny on top. Some of the ones I've seen online sell for alot of $$$ and I'm totally a DIY-er. I just wish I knew more people to make them for, I think I'm kinda obsessed with making pretty stuff. :) You could definitely make a business out of it if ya wanted.

Hey if anybody wants one for someone, let me know. I would totally make one for ya...just need specifics.

1 comment:

SA said...

I think your Diaper Cake is cute. I would appreciate a DIY one more than a bought one cause it showed that you really cared. Anyone can buy a gift but it takes someone really liking you as a person for them to make it.

I wonder if that makes a bit of sense. I hope it does.

I hope you don't mind my commenting. I saw your blog at 20-SB. :)