Sunday, June 8, 2008

Tagged

Rules: Answer the following questions about yourself. At the end of the post you pass on the questions to 6 other bloggers and list their names. Then write them a comment telling them that they've been tagged and ask them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know that you've accepted the challenge and refer to your post.

1. What did you do 10 years ago?
10 years ago I was 13, starting high school, had my first boyfriend, got my first period ever, and was enjoying (ha) all the stresses of being a 13 year old.


2. Five items on your to-do list today: (since its late, i'll put it for tomorrow)
Get up, Go to work, Go swimming after work, cook supper, exercise.

3. Snacks I enjoy:
ice cream, fruit, chocolate

4. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
I would pay off all our bills, of course buy a few things we dont need but want. Give lots away and SAVE...well if I were a billionaire I might not need to save. I'd atleast put it back for the kids college education.

5. Places I would live:
The beach

6. Bloggers I am passing the challenge onto:
Stephanie and any other person who actually reads this and wants to do it.

No comments: