Sunday, June 8, 2008

Moods

I've been kind of down lately. I've noticed it probably in the last two weeks. Not really for sure what brought it on, but I know everyone can have down moments. My moment has just seemed to last longer. I guess you could say I've been a little anti-social. I haven't really wanted to be around anyone. Not sure why. I've also been extremely moody. At work, I get irritated over little stupid things. I haven't been sleeping well at all. Tossing and turning all night, mostly. Waking up at strange hours. I notice I mostly do this when I have to go to work the next day. I guess my brain is scared I wont wake up on time.

I really need a vacation. I actually considered going off somewhere by myself but there were a few problems with that. 1-where to go, 2-gas is really high, 3-I can't get off work right now, timing is bad, 4-I dont like being alone that much. So for now, I'm trying to get through this. I've talked to one person that truly understands what I'm feeling. Part of what I'm feeling is the whole "If I was gone, would anybody truly miss me?" (And no this isn't a "I'm gonna go harm myself or do something crazy" So no one freak out.) I know people would miss me, but would anyone truly miss me. I dont know why I've been thinking this. I drive alot for work. I'm alone when I drive, therefore I think WAY too much when I drive. And I think about alot of stuff. Most of the time I enjoy my "thinking time" but sometimes it gets to me.

I guess this was just all brought on from stress, lack of sleep and just life getting to me. This weekend I've spent time at home with my husband. I think I'm in the "want to cling to someone stage." He's the lucky one apparently.

I'm feeling better. I think this week is gonna be better. I've just gotta snap out of it. I apologize to anyone who has to put up with me in the last few weeks...

I'm female, I can't help my moodiness. :P

1 comment:

Amy said...

I know how you feel. I tend to end up spending a lot of time alone during the day and it leads to these weird moods that if I wasn't on my own probably would not materialize.

I actually find venting on the blog to be helpful :) Plus there are usually people waiting to feel sorry for you lol.