Saturday, June 28, 2008

About Me

Just some tidbits about me:

~I have been married for almost 4 yrs. It'll be 4 in Dec. We dated for 4 1/2 years before getting married. We've known each other for almost 9 years. WOW! Where has the time gone?
~I have two dogs, Sam and Lilly.
~I do MRI's for a living for a mobile company. I also do X-ray and CT or CAT Scan.
~I dont know how to swim but I LOVE the beach and ocean
~I like oreos with peanut butter
~I love to paint, draw, photograph, etc. Be Crafty!!
~I love the smell of rain
~I love spring and fall, for the temperatures (although they aren't normal here in arkansas) and the flowers and trees
~I just took my first plane ride in April. It was cool!
~I have crooked big toes
~Children's allergy or cough medicine makes me extremely loopy but alcohol doesn't seem to affect me. Strange!
~I really do talk alot once you get to know me, or I get to know you. I'm just shy at first, then you can't shut me up
~One of my fav and meaningful Christmas presents is hanging in my hallway. My grandfather was the postmaster for many many years, he saved everything. One thing was a Love stamp poster from the 80's with a dog on it. After he passed away in 06, my mom found it as she was helping my grandma go through his things. She saved it for me and got it framed. I dont think she knew how much it meant to me.
~I still have issues knowing that I was the only grandchild not with him in his last moments.
~I like cheese doritoes and bean dip
~i blush easily..its a curse
~Cranberry slushes are my fav from Sonic, with extra cranberry!
~Lately I hate listening to the radio because its all the same songs, over and over.
~We bought our first house in January.
~We moved 3 times in the first 6 months we were married
~I absolutely hate moving, mainly for the reason above
~I hate painting about as much
~I don't wear makeup often...dont have time and I dont really care
~I dont like the taste of coffee but I love the smell
~I want to own and run a coffee shop one day
~I love apple cider


I must go get ready for the events today. Enjoy the list, I felt the need to type this morning.

No comments: