Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sorry...

Sorry for the absence. I got busy with work mainly. I'm trying to think what has happened since I last posted.

-I changed my look on here. I'm sure that was noticeable. All I did was find a background, mine came from here. Saved it on my computer, then uploaded it to photobucket. Then I went here and followed the instructions on how to get it in your template. I did have to add some other html in so my background wasn't in the body with text. If you want specifics just let me know and I can help.

-I had a nice shopping day with a great friend. We did some baby shopping for one of our co-workers. I ate the best dessert ever from TGIFridays. I had the oreo cake. Its 4 layers of chocolate cake with buttercream and oreo cream stuff all mixed in. YUMMY! Totally not within my weight watchers points but I was splurging that day.

-Speaking of weight watchers, I lost another pound last week. So thats 8 total. I haven't weighed for this week yet, but I've kinda slacked so not sure how well I've done.

Lilly, my dog, is insisting on laying across me as i type, so i'll update more later.

1 comment:

Dustin James said...

Good to see that things are going well.

Would love to know how you change the image so that it isn't within the text. I am really bad with html coding. Thanks, dmjames1@memphis.edu