Saturday, August 23, 2008

I won!

Beyond Megapixels is one of the photography blogs I ran across back when I first started writing and trying to find something to read. I love photography and got my DSLR back at Christmas but honestly don't know much about it. I want to know more but I dont really wanna read the book that comes with it, plus you learn more with trial and error anyway. I ran across this blog and it has had some very helpful articles. Last week they were have a giveaway for a photography book. I figured, why not enter, couldn't hurt. So much to my surprise when I got home Thursday night, I had won! So my copy of The Digital Photography Companion. Now if I can ever find time to read. Maybe I'll take it to work and read it in my down time.

In other news, I'm going to be making a trip to the AT&T store this morning. My replacement phone for my first replacement phone doesn't work either!! The most important key, other than the trackball, does not work. No I'm not kidding. It does not work. I put in my battery, SIM card, SD card and powered on the phone. Put my contacts on, try to send a text message and the button doesn't work. Not a happy person about this!! I seriously doubt going up there is going to get me anywhere. I'll probably just hear, well you need to call this number again. I dont want to call that number, I dont want to talk to several different people, all telling them my same story over and over. Giving them my IMEI number off my phone, which I have memorized by now, telling them that the square that shows water damage is white, yes I know where it is, what size and shape is. No need to read your little script, I know. Then only to be passed on to someone else to ask me all the same stuff again. I. dont. want. to. call.

No comments: