Saturday, August 9, 2008

My 24th Birthday!!

I know, I know, its been forever, but I doubt you've missed my posts. Here are a few pics from my birthday! I had fun!! Got to eat great food with great friends. I got surprise cupcakes (thanks Lindsey and Heath!!!) and even danced some during the night! (Yeah surprised myself with that one too!)

Me, Court, Lindsey

Me and Lindsey at Brickhouse

Ben and I before leaving

Heath and Lindsey

Us again. (sorry I like the pic and I dont like too many of myself)

Cupcakes!!!

Sorry not telling my wish!


Me and Kelsie

The whole gang!! Thanks for coming out!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love love love the black and white photo of us!! u will have to print me one! :)

Stephanie Anderson said...

Glad you had a great Bday! BTW, that is a good pic of you guys.... I like your hair long.

Hope you have many more!

Steph