Sunday, August 31, 2008

nothingness...

Parts of last week sucked, some were better. I did get my hair cut. She took off 1.5 inches and now I feel like its short. Of course its not, but I didn't realize how long it had really gotten over the last few months. I got all my clothes shopping done. Plenty of (probably too many) clothes for vacation. I even bought myself a little black dress.

The first half of the week was better than the last. Its amazing how one thing can ruin everything else. I'm not ready to let it all out to the blog world yet, so in the mean time, could you please pray for us... I'll let you know in time, maybe.

Vacation couldn't come soon enough. I hope Hanna doesn't ruin it for us. The undetermined path is making me antsy. Getting away from work will be nice though, hurricane or not.

No comments: