Sunday, August 10, 2008

New Product I LOVE!!!

Today we've been mopping, dusting, vacumming, re-arranging furniture, you name it. Busy busy! I had seen this great product in my Real Simple magazine(one of my fav magazines!!) and finally found it today in Target! Its from the Scotch 3m people. Its called a Fur Fighter.


I'm pretty skeptical on the supposed pet hair removal products because most of them don't work. Like lint/hair rollers, even our Dyson vacuum doesn't do that well on the furniture. I do love my Dyson for everything else though! Back to this wonderful product, first swipe over the couch and it picked up the hair. Not just a few pieces of dog hair, but all of it!! I had a little mini-freak-out! Ben looked at me strangely, but he doesn't understand. I hate having people over and apologizing for the dog hair on the furniture. We have done the whole, take the covers off the cushions, throw in the dryer on air fluff and that semi-works. This works so much better!! Just wanted to share! Back to cleaning!! Check it out here from the 3m website.

No comments: