Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fair Fun

Forget the whole going to be before 9 thing. I'm sleepy, but lay down, no sleep.

Last saturday, a group of us all met up at the fair for some good food, rides and laughter. I enjoyed way too much of the food. Between all of us we ate corn dogs, fried twinkies (the piece i got was actually good), cotton candy, funnel cakes, pizza and popcorn. Of course you can't go to the fair and not eat any of those things, it would be just wrong!

We rode several rides. I'm not much of a ride person, but I did do a few. My favorite is always the sizzler or scrambler. Thats the one I would ride with my dad when I was little. It's a little rougher to ride when you get older, let me tell ya. The world was spinning for a bit after I got off.

The funniest and grossest part of the whole occasion was the fact that it seemed we were attracting the pukers. Yes, the pukers. While Lindsey, Courtney and Ben were in line for the predator they had to hose it off and then run it once empty to dry it off. The guys were atleast nice enough to tell everyone to step back a little. Eww!! Then we moved on to the Gravitron. While we all were in line there, someone did it again. Then again before the ride and on the ride. ICK! By the way, that was all the same person. I dont get the whole get sick and then think its smart to continue to ride rides.

The fair was fun. The petting zoo was a big hit too. Lindsey and I got some carrots and went around and fed all the animals. Its fun feeling like a kid again.

After the fair, we tried to go to IHOP. They were packed. So the only other place open 24 hrs is McDonalds. We waited in line atleast 20 mins and that was just so they could take your order. After that we waited atleast another 20 to get the food. There was a guy in front of me that ordered 40 chicken nuggets, 9 double cheeseburgers, 13 orders of fries and 13 drinks!! This particular Mcdonald's has security. I thought that was crazy for a McDonalds, but if they didn't people would probably get really nasty about having to wait that long for food.

Here are some pics from the night (yes they're totally out of order):

Me and Court on the sizzler

Greg and Lindsey-their faces are priceless!

The whole gang=Jamie, Lindsey, Me, Court, Acea, Greg, Ben

Ben and I and our love child. Its an inside joke.

Goofing off w/the camera. "I can't see my head."

Lindsey and Court on the ferris wheel

Me and Ben on the ferris wheel

fried twinkie

It was all good here, then someone puked.

No comments: