Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Making a list, checking it twice...

I'm such a liar, I made a list about 3 wks ago. Haven't checked it since I made it. I need to but I'm lazy. I'm excited about vacation, but I have no motivation to get packing. I have all my clothes ready. Its just the little stuff, like toiletries, hair dryer, makeup, etc. I can't really pack that stuff til its time to leave. I think thats why I'm stuck. Just waiting, very impatiently. In my down time, I'm tracking Hanna. They keep predicting it'll come through where we're gonna be, but really they have no clue. Its kind of annoying. The storm hasn't really moved much in the last few days. I won't mind a little rain at the beach, but I would like some sun. I guess thats why you don't plan a vacation to the beach during hurricane season.

Headaches suck. They seem to be a constant annoyance in my life. They're daily it seems. I think its sinuses or my eyes. I haven't had my eyes checked since my first year of x-ray school. That was....oh...4 years ago. Yeah, I know. Thats bad, given that I only really see well out of one eye. I have a bad habit of not wearing my glasses unless I'm at work or driving. Once I get home, they come off. I was told my eyes don't work together, so that puts strain on my good eye. If you were to try on my glasses, you'd probably think "what the heck?" Only one lense is prescription, the other is just a clear lense. I could techinically get away with wearing one contact if I was in to sticking things in my eyes. But I'm not. I need to make that appointment. Ugh, I'm tired of going to doctors.

Yes, I'm down in the dumps today. I have been since late last week. I'm giving myself a week of pity party, then I'm getting happy. One, because of vacation. Two, because I think I shouldn't wallow in self pity for longer than that. People start to get annoyed, if they even notice. I don't think they do. Which is fine, I don't feel like advertising it at the moment anyway.

I'll end on a good note. Went to target for deodorant and ending up buying a grey knee length pencil skirt, cute black shirt, new purse, and earrings. I like trips where I find stuff I wasn't looking for, especially when it all fits!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hurray for successful trips to Target! :) Sometimes you can really find some great things.

I hope your weekend brings some better things for you!