Friday, September 19, 2008

Ice cream keeps me up late

I have the urge to type something but its really late and I technically should be in bed. Ok I am in bed, with my laptop and the dogs and Ben. I should've skipped the ice cream. Not a good idea if its after 9pm. It was really yummy peanut butter brusters ice cream. I love that place!

I would just like to make it very clear that I was in NO WAY saying in my venting blog that I didn't appreciate anyone who had listened to me vent or whatever. I was having a bad day and what I was saying was somewhat directed towards a person (who doesn't read this) and I just needed to vent. So I wasn't saying that I don't appreciate those who have listened. Trust me I do, more than you know. I'm sure I will continue to vent on those same people, so just get ready. For those that left comment, thanks for the support, offers to listen. You might be surprised one day to have a email from me in your inbox, you never know. :)

I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to post all my pics from vacation. I tried to narrow it down to my favorites, but really I like alot of them. Me being the photography nut, I took alot. I figure Lindsey and Heath got annoyed with all my picture taking.Sometimes I just cant help myself. I need to find a slideshow thing to use to put them on there, but it'll still take forever and a day to upload them to there, so I'm not sure what i'll do. In the meantime I'll leave you with a few pictures. Enjoy!

First night at the beach, very pretty sky.

Lindsey and Heath enjoying the ocean air.


Sunrise our first morning at the beach


One of the many horses we saw on the tour


Ben and Heath getting ready to fly the kite at Jockey's Ridge State Park

No comments: