Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Pottery

While on vacation we visted a place called Art, Glass, and Fire in Manteo, NC. We ended up going two days to paint because it was so much fun! At the shop you could paint a piece of pottery, do glass fusion (bowl, suncatcher, jewelry, etc), mosaics, and silver jewelry. The first day we went Heath painted a sign, Ben made a silver charm for a necklace (picture and post later), Lindsey painted cute dog bowls for Charley and Oscar, and I painted a bowl and did a charm for a bracelet.

The second visit I copied off Lindsey and painted dog bowls for Sam and Lilly. She painted a platter/plate that is super cute!

Now to pictures:


Lindsey's super cute doggie bowls!


My doggie bowls. Sam's isn't that neon green in person.

My bowl thing

And last but not least, Lindsey's really really cute plate!!

More posts to come but I have to get up at 4:30 tomorrow, so its bed early tonight!

No comments: