Sunday, September 28, 2008

Great Weekend!!

I can honestly say its been a very good weekend. I love the fallish temperatures. Up until this afternoon, we have not turned the television on since Thursday night. Thats pretty good for us and it means we've been outside because its sooooo nice!

Friday night after work we went over to a friends house and relaxed by their outdoor fireplace. We made smores, talked, and bugged her son and his girlfriend. He has a new girlfriend and I think its his frist (he's 16), so we were totally giving them a hard time, it was fun! It was nice to just sit around and do nothing for once. The fire was nice and warm, made me want some hot chocolate or apple cider.

Saturday I found some cute pumpkins for my fall decor. They were all half off at Hobby Lobby. I got two to sit on the mantle and 3 little ones that are sitting on the table right now. Since we've moved into this house I'm obsessed with decorating. I wish I had more decorators whatever because our house is bare walled and un-accessorized. Guess that just means theres less to dust!! I really want to find a fall wreath for the door but I haven't seen the right one yet. If I had more time off, I'd go all out with my decorating. I can't wait til Christmas!! I've already been looking for somethings to put around the house! Back to fall, we also got some mums to put on our porch. I just need to put those in pots. We totally copied off our friends and got one of those outdoor firplaces. They're fairly cheap and put out good heat, so why not. Last night we invited Lindsey and Heath over and cooked hot dogs and roasted marshmellows for smores. It was fun except for the mosquitos. I will be so happy when they go away.

Today I went with Lindsey and Courtney to go eat and do some shopping. We celebrated Courtney's birthday at Coltons and even got her free ice cream! My hair is nice and tangled from riding with the top down but it was well worth it!

I think the fun of my weekend has caught up with me because I'm incredibly tired now. Tomorrow starts my new work schedule, I hope my brain can remember where to drive to in the morning. I'll have to post pictures later of all my pumpkins and our outdoor stuff. Hope everyone had an equally great weekend!

No comments: