Wednesday, September 17, 2008

a non-depressing/venting one

I was productive today. I did laundry (when will it ever end?!) Also got the oil changed in my car. Got registered to vote in our county. If you aren't registered to vote, GO DO IT!! No excuses!! The deadline here is Oct 6th, I figure its pretty much the same all around. We also got our hammock rocker chair thing in today. Put that all together. We'll have to enjoy it tomorrow because it was dark and the mosquitos were horrible. Mosquitos in Sept when its kinda chilly. Soon they will be here all year around. I hate mosquitoes.

The district fair is all this week. I'm planning on going saturday and eating my fair share of sugar. Cotton candy, funnel cakes, you name it. It should be fun. I only gained 4 lbs while on vacation. awesome!

There are some exciting upcoming events. I've got my second week of vacation, which I'm hoping is as exciting as my first. Then the Carrie Underwood concert. And the one I've had tickets for for little over a year.....Celine Dion!!! Yes I'm just a little bit excited. :) Of course, then we have Thanksgiving and Christmas. And halloween. I already have our idea for costumes. Sorry for the random post.

No comments: