Thursday, September 25, 2008

Long Day

I hate the days where I go to work and its dark, watch the sun come up, drive home from work, watch the sun go down, its dark before I get anywhere close to home. Today sucked even more because the machine wasn't working so I sat and did nothing from about 7:30 til 1pm. I got up at 4am for that. Somedays I dont like my job, but I guess we all have those days.

I finally found out the results of my nerve conduction test today. It only took a month and 10 phone calls to get them. The good and bad part is that it was normal. SO I guess that means I don't have carpal tunnel? I dont really know. The nurse asked me if I was still having the symptoms. Yes, they're not as bad right now, but it comes and goes. So she said she'd tell the doctor and go from there. I assume I wait for a phone call, which means it'll be a while. I'll probably have to wait til its gets unbearable again and have to make an appointment to go in. Maybe its just stress, that could cause it right?

Sadly, I will be in bed soon, before 9 pm even. I have another long day of work tomorrow. I can't wait. It's also hard to type when the dog insists on cuddling and laying her head on the laptop. :)

No comments: