Saturday, October 4, 2008

At the beach...

Yes, I'm at the beach again. :) I got here around 4 this afternoon. I flew, which of course never goes as planned. Nothing really bad happened, we just had to deboard the plane. We only did that because a tray table was broken and wouldn't latch. So they even took all our luggage off in anticipation of getting another plane. All for a tray table. Actually the latch. That was just funny. The pilot was definitely ready to go. He sped to the runway and before we even fully turned on to it he had the plane moving. Pretty decent flight. Got my rental car, found out why it was so cheap. No cruise control, power windows, locks or mirrors. Very. basic. car. Oh well. Again, I just laugh.


I did some walking on the beach tonight. It was very peaceful and relaxing. I'll leave you with some pictures.






Yep, thats me and my really tired face. Ugh, I look bad, but I gave you the pic anyway. I get to sleep in tomorrow! I can't wait!!

1 comment:

Stephanie Anderson said...

What in the world are you doing at the beach? and are you alone?

Steph