Monday, October 27, 2008

My weekend

This weekend we headed to the local fall festival. We hung out, got to see some people I hadn't talked to in a while. Caught up with some that I had seen in a LONG time. Realized that time flies because I hadnt seen them in a few years and their kid was almost 4!?! Where does the time go?

Saturday night we went to the movies with Heath and Lindsey. Lindsey and I saw High School Musical 3: Senior Year. She's a big huge fan and I was fine with seeing it. The movie was good too!The guys saw Max Payne.
Excited faces! Too funny not to post! :)
Sunday we carved one of our pumpkins. I actually did all the carving, Ben just cleaned out the guts for me. While I carved, he cooked the pumpkin seeds. Well roasted them in the oven.
Here's my finished pumpkin. I'm gonna carve the other one later this week.

Finished pumpkin seeds. Nothing really exciting to look at but I just had to post a pic. They were pretty good, but I'd honestly just suck all the salt off of them and throw away if I could. :)

No comments: