Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fall Stuff

I love this time of year. I think I've mentioned that already. I love when the leaves change colors. Hot Chocolate. Apple Cider. I love it!!

Today was my day off, so I baked muffins. Chocolate chip and lemon poppyseed. Chocolate for me and lemon for Ben. If you can believe it, I haven't gotten my camera out since vacation. So I figured today was the day. Slapped on my 50mm lense, which made my camera feel 20 times lighter and snapped away at some stuff.


Lilly in her new sweater. I know what you're thinking, She's one of those people who dresses up her dogs. No actually my dog gets cold and thats why we have one for her. She only looks annoyed because I was holding a treat to get her still and she wanted it.

This is the extent of my fall decorating, plus the mums on the front porch. I got them all half off at Hobby Lobby.


Lastly, me. Modeling my new scarf, hat and gloves I got a while back. They were too cute and affordable to pass up. I like the gloves because as you can see you can have your fingers out if you need to do something. I will probably get caught wearing these at work. Yes, it gets that cold at work and with these I can still type at the computer. But you also have the little part that goes over your fingers. Cool! Also, I half way like my self portrait. I think its the lighting...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cute cute cute. that's all i have to say about the hat, scarf, and gloves!! and the muffins look yummy! no vomiting this time while trying to bake i hope :)